What is BinTray?
Who uses BinTray?
Why developers like BinTray?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose BinTray in their tech stack.
Git and GitHub are excellent tools for hosting this open source project. GitHub enables me to do reviews and provides wiki support via GitHub Pages from anywhere. Travis CI is easy to setup and I can pull up my own Android SDK libraries from BinTray .
- One place for all your Java, Yum and Apt packages
- Use smart REST API to retrieve and search for binaries
- Easy integration with Maven, Gradle, Yum and Apt
- Find binaries easily and naturally
- See who is behind the package you downloaded
- Check package popularity and rating
- Get notifications about new releases
- Interact with package owners and other users
- Get downloads via a fast CDN