What is Cage?
Cage is an online collaboration tool that provides a secure environment for creative teams in web, mobile, print, video, design, 3D and motion graphics to easily present their work for feedback and approval. It also provides clients a simple, intuitive venue for offering direction in real-time on an actual creative asset.
Cage is a tool in the Visual Collaboration category of a tech stack.
Why developers like Cage?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Cage
Be the first to leave a pro
- Give Feedback Where it Makes Sense- Simple, straightforward notes & conversations directly on the work.
- Faster Approvals- Get your work approved immediately by your team and clients.
- Smarter Revisions- Reduce the number of revisions it takes to complete a project.
- Better Communication- Eliminate marathon meetings and messy email threads with centralized feedback.
- Contextual Feedback- Gather feedback that is easy to understand and actionable.
- Web-Based Presentations- Present and share your work online for a more engaging experience.
- Organized Collaboration- Manage your team, projects, tasks, revisions, and files in one simple product.
Cage Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Cage?
See all alternatives
For more efficient projects, teams and meetings. Collaborate directly in your browser. Supports 20+ filetypes. Draw, annotate and edit with partners, co-workers or friends. All changes happen real-time on all screens.
TrackDuck covers all your feedback needs: from mockups to live websites. Give feedback and highlight issues on any existing website in seconds.
Share and discuss your ideas, documents and concepts visually in one place rather than exchanging endless e-mail attachments.
ProofHQ’s online proofing solution simplifies the review and approval of high volume, time-critical design work, and cuts project delivery time in half versus using email and attachments.
Precursor will become the muse for creativity on your team. Design wireframes, develop prototypes, and collaborate on any idea in real time. Use built-in chat to keep feedback and research in one place. Teams around the world are already collaborating on ideas made with Precursor.
- No public GitHub repository available -