What is Cage?
Cage is an online collaboration tool that provides a secure environment for creative teams in web, mobile, print, video, design, 3D and motion graphics to easily present their work for feedback and approval. It also provides clients a simple, intuitive venue for offering direction in real-time on an actual creative asset.
Cage is a tool in the Visual Collaboration category of a tech stack.
Who uses Cage?
3 companies reportedly use Cage in their tech stacks, including Yahoo!, IDEO, and Threadless.
- Give Feedback Where it Makes Sense- Simple, straightforward notes & conversations directly on the work.
- Faster Approvals- Get your work approved immediately by your team and clients.
- Smarter Revisions- Reduce the number of revisions it takes to complete a project.
- Better Communication- Eliminate marathon meetings and messy email threads with centralized feedback.
- Contextual Feedback- Gather feedback that is easy to understand and actionable.
- Web-Based Presentations- Present and share your work online for a more engaging experience.
- Organized Collaboration- Manage your team, projects, tasks, revisions, and files in one simple product.
Cage Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Cage?
See all alternatives
It is a visual collaboration platform to create, collaborate, and centralize communication across your company on a single online whiteboard.
It is a work communication tool that helps you get your message across through instantly shareable video.
It is a modern task management app for creative teams. It lets you map out your big ideas, break them down into small steps, and tackle them one by one with your team.
Created by the founders of ProofHQ, Ziflow's enterprise online proofing software helps brands and agencies deliver marketing projects faster by streamlining the review and approval of creative content, improving collaboration, centralizing feedback and eliminating manual steps through automated workflow. It replaces email, printouts and other ad-hoc methods for reviewing creative content with an enterprise-ready, pure-play online proofing solution.
Share and discuss your ideas, documents and concepts visually in one place rather than exchanging endless e-mail attachments.