What is Cashew?
A simple, fast, and elegant app to manage your Github Issues.
Cashew is a tool in the Tools for GitHub category of a tech stack.
Who uses Cashew?
No company stacks found
No developer stacks found
Why developers like Cashew?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Cashew
Be the first to leave a pro
- GitHub.com and GitHub Enterprise support.
- Ability to view issue details, assign to users, add labels, attach milestone, comment on issues and much more.
- Ability to save common search queries for quick access.
- Fast and powerful offline issue search.
- Batch update assignee, labels, and milestone on issues.
- Access public, private, and private organization repositories.
- Read only offline mode
Cashew Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Cashew?
See all alternatives
When run, this command line interface automatically generates a new GitHub Release and populates it with the changes (commits) made since the last release.
Browser extensions (Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera) to display GitHub code in tree format. Useful for developers who frequently read source in GitHub and do not want to download or checkout too many repositories.
Astral pulls down all of your starred repositories on GitHub and allows you to organize them using one or more tags.
Ship is fast everywhere. Every operation is instantaneous because the Ship app is backed by a continuously updated local cache. File issues in a few keystrokes and find just what you're looking for in a few clicks with no load times in between.
Pulls is a small cli application name to help you manage pull requests for your repository. It was created by Michael Crosby to improve the productivity of the Docker maintainers.
No related comparisons found
- No public GitHub repository available -