What is Cashew?
A simple, fast, and elegant app to manage your Github Issues.
Cashew is a tool in the Tools for GitHub category of a tech stack.
Why developers like Cashew?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Cashew
Be the first to leave a pro
- GitHub.com and GitHub Enterprise support.
- Ability to view issue details, assign to users, add labels, attach milestone, comment on issues and much more.
- Ability to save common search queries for quick access.
- Fast and powerful offline issue search.
- Batch update assignee, labels, and milestone on issues.
- Access public, private, and private organization repositories.
- Read only offline mode
Cashew Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Cashew?
See all alternatives
When run, this command line interface automatically generates a new GitHub Release and populates it with the changes (commits) made since the last release.
These polls work by pasting individual markdown SVG images into your issue, each wrapped with a link that tracks a vote. A single vote per IP is allowed for a given poll, which are stored in DynamoDB.
Browser extensions (Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera) to display GitHub code in tree format. Useful for developers who frequently read source in GitHub and do not want to download or checkout too many repositories.
DevHub helps you take back control of your GitHub workflow and stay on top of everything important going on.
We use GitHub a lot and notice many dumb annoyances we'd like to fix. So here be dragons.