What is CloudPortam?
Cloud Portam is a browser based application for managing Azure Resources (Storage, Search Service & DocumentDB).
CloudPortam is a tool in the Cloud Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses CloudPortam?
- Free utility to receive blobs in your blob storage from other users without sharing your account key.
- Manage Azure DocumentDB Databases and more through Cloud Portam's browser-based interface.
- Manage Azure Search Service Indexes and Documents through Cloud Portam's browser-based interface.
- Support for blobs, tables, queues & file service, Read from account's secondary geo-location.
- Support for blob containers & blobs management, Upload files & folders directly in your storage.
- Support for tables & entities management, All table service operations supported.
CloudPortam Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to CloudPortam?
See all alternatives
MongoDB Cloud Manager
It is a hosted platform for managing MongoDB on the infrastructure of your choice. It saves you time, money, and helps you protect your customer experience by eliminating the guesswork from running MongoDB.
Morpheus is a cloud application management and orchestration platform that works on any cloud or infrastructure, from AWS to bare metal. Enjoy complete cloud freedom with Morpheus.
It provides a simple but feature-rich and flexible solution for the comprehensive management of virtualized data centers to enable on-premise enterprise clouds in existing infrastructures. It can be primarily used as a virtualization tool to manage your virtual infrastructure in the data-center or cluster, which is usually referred as Private Cloud. It supports Hybrid Cloud to combine local infrastructure with public cloud-based infrastructure, enabling highly scalable hosting environments.
Scalr is a remote state & operations backend for Terraform with access controls, policy as code, and many quality of life features.
Automation is the core of RightScale, freeing you to run efficient, scalable, and highly-available applications. Our multi-cloud integration enables you to choose your own clouds, providing freedom to work with any vendor in a rapidly changing market. And rest assured knowing that you have visibility and control over all of your resources in one place. To take advantage of best practices, we encourage you to tap into cloud expertise provided by our service, support, and partner networks when building and managing your infrastructure.