What is CloudPortam?
Cloud Portam is a browser based application for managing Azure Resources (Storage, Search Service & DocumentDB).
CloudPortam is a tool in the Cloud Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses CloudPortam?
Why developers like CloudPortam?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use CloudPortam
Be the first to leave a pro
- Free utility to receive blobs in your blob storage from other users without sharing your account key.
- Manage Azure DocumentDB Databases and more through Cloud Portam's browser-based interface.
- Manage Azure Search Service Indexes and Documents through Cloud Portam's browser-based interface.
- Support for blobs, tables, queues & file service, Read from account's secondary geo-location.
- Support for blob containers & blobs management, Upload files & folders directly in your storage.
- Support for tables & entities management, All table service operations supported.
CloudPortam Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to CloudPortam?
See all alternatives
Morpheus is a cloud application management and orchestration platform that works on any cloud or infrastructure, from AWS to bare metal. Enjoy complete cloud freedom with Morpheus.
Automation is the core of RightScale, freeing you to run efficient, scalable, and highly-available applications. Our multi-cloud integration enables you to choose your own clouds, providing freedom to work with any vendor in a rapidly changing market. And rest assured knowing that you have visibility and control over all of your resources in one place. To take advantage of best practices, we encourage you to tap into cloud expertise provided by our service, support, and partner networks when building and managing your infrastructure.
Scalr is not an infrastructure provider or reseller. The infrastructure you deploy on is yours: you give us the keys to your infrastructure cloud so we can make the API calls to the provider on your behalf and so we can also rev up or power down servers for you. When traffic piles up, Scalr detects the increased load, commissions new servers for you from the cloud, and then spreads the load. When using Scalr ConfigTemplates, you can easily make configuration changes for services such as MySQL and Apache. Scalr does the heavy work, pushing those changes out to your servers.
Continuous visibility and cloud monitoring for all your servers – hosted or private, Linux or Windows. Works great with Amazon EC2, Rackspace, or any public or private cloud.
A simpler way to manage servers online. Commando.io empowers users to be more efficient, improve their workflow, and eliminate anxiety over server provisioning, maintenance, and deployment.