What is Clubhouse?
Clubhouse combines a simple, modern UI with enterprise-grade tools, allowing technology companies to plan and manage their projects effectively, visualize progress across the organization, and define deadlines and milestones based upon data and predictive modeling.
Clubhouse is a tool in the Project Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Clubhouse?
81 companies reportedly use Clubhouse in their tech stacks, including Clubhouse, QRPoint, and Scale.
85 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Clubhouse.
GitHub, Slack, Sentry, Zapier, and AppSignal are some of the popular tools that integrate with Clubhouse. Here's a list of all 10 tools that integrate with Clubhouse.
Pros of Clubhouse
Perfect middle between Too Basic and Too Complicated
Absolutely better than JIRA! easy and compact to learn
Easy and Fast
Drag and Drop Stories
- All your company’s work on one page. Our unique filtering system gives you an unprecedented level of visibility across teams and projects. Our workspaces enable you to jump across projects, epics, columns and filters in a single keystroke.
- Clubhouse works for smaller, flexible teams switching from Trello, and for larger, more structured companies switching from JIRA. Clubhouse is designed to grow with your company.
- Clubhouse provides a bird’s-eye view of your major initiatives, so you can track progress at a glance. As we learn about how you work, we’ll help you estimate the likelihood of things getting done on schedule.
- Made for engineers, by engineers. Developers love our GitHub integration and user-friendly API. And we’ve got some killer command line tools in the works, because sometimes the best UI is no UI at all.
- Make stand-ups easy, or totally redundant. Quickly see what the entire team is working on. We make it obvious when someone is overloaded, stuck, or blocked.
- Our web app is delightfully snappy and even works well on older phones, so you can stay updated no matter what technology you keep in your pocket.
Clubhouse Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Clubhouse?
See all alternatives
Jira's secret sauce is the way it simplifies the complexities of software development into manageable units of work. Jira comes out-of-the-box with everything agile teams need to ship value to customers faster.
Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work. From tasks and projects to conversations and dashboards, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish--and get results. Available at asana.com and on iOS & Android.
Users can assign comments and tasks to specific team members or groups of team members. Comments and tasks can be marked as resolved or in progress, or users can create custom statuses.
Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process.
It is a collaborative, lightweight agile project management tool, brought to you by the experts in agile software development.