What is Clubhouse?
Who uses Clubhouse?
Why developers like Clubhouse?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Clubhouse in their tech stack.
We've been really happy with Clubhouse for project organization / task management / kanban board while developing FeaturePeek. The featureset is rich and the UI uncluttered. Clubhouse is different in that it makes some assumptions on how things should be (workflow state, the relationships between stories/epics/milestones, etc). having it be opinionated from the start helps you hit the ground running, while still being editable / extensible for tweaking things to your liking.
The pricing is spot-on too – a flat $10/month for teams of 10 or less. This really made it attractive to us to try out.
If you think Trello is too basic / lightweight but Jira is too full-featured / heavy, you should give Clubhouse a shot – I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
We chose to use Clubhouse because it's the project management tool that best suits our #Agile workflow. The tool we were using for project management before this was GitLab because we could integrate it with our deployment workflow, but we outgrew their ticketing system.
- All your company’s work on one page. Our unique filtering system gives you an unprecedented level of visibility across teams and projects. Our workspaces enable you to jump across projects, epics, columns and filters in a single keystroke.
- Clubhouse works for smaller, flexible teams switching from Trello, and for larger, more structured companies switching from JIRA. Clubhouse is designed to grow with your company.
- Clubhouse provides a bird’s-eye view of your major initiatives, so you can track progress at a glance. As we learn about how you work, we’ll help you estimate the likelihood of things getting done on schedule.
- Made for engineers, by engineers. Developers love our GitHub integration and user-friendly API. And we’ve got some killer command line tools in the works, because sometimes the best UI is no UI at all.
- Make stand-ups easy, or totally redundant. Quickly see what the entire team is working on. We make it obvious when someone is overloaded, stuck, or blocked.
- Our web app is delightfully snappy and even works well on older phones, so you can stay updated no matter what technology you keep in your pocket.