Why people like
ClustrixDB is a scale-out SQL database built from the ground up with a distributed shared nothing architecture, automatic data redistribution (so you never need to shard), with built in fault tolerance, all accessible by a simple SQL interface and support for business critical MySQL features – replication, triggers, stored routines, etc.
- Is built from the ground up with a shared-nothing architecture. There is no MySQL code in ClustrixDB
- Is built to scale transactions while maintaning ACID
- Scales to add capacity by simply adding commodity servers to the cluster
- Is fault tolerant and automatically recovers in the face of hardware or other failure
- Uses a simple SQL interface that is compatible with MySQL syntax