Software engineer at Typeform
- Go because it's easy and simple, facilitates collaboration , and also it's fast, scalable, powerful.
- Visual Studio Code because it has one of the most sophisticated Go language support plugins.
- Vim because it's Vim
- Git because it's Git
- Docker and Docker Compose because it's quick and easy to have reproducible builds/tests with them
- Arch Linux because Docker for Mac/Win is a disaster for the human nervous system, and Arch is the coolest Linux distro so far
- Stack Overflow because of Copy-Paste Driven Development
- PhpStorm because it saves me like 300 "Ctrl+F" key strokes a minute
- cURL because terminal all the way
CTO at Typeform
Typeform initially was a #PHP #Symphony monolith. For the past 3 years, we have been migrating to #Golang microservices and we are almost almost done.
Expert Frontend Engineer at Typeform
Abstracts the frontend from data fetching complexities of a microservice architecture, plus it gives more granular control over which data is fetched and when.