Why people like
Continuous visibility and cloud monitoring for all your servers – hosted or private, Linux or Windows. Works great with Amazon EC2, Rackspace, or any public or private cloud.
- Any Server – Cloud, Virtual, or Physical- Whether your servers are physical, virtual, on-premise, in the cloud, or a combination of these, get the server performance insight you need from any location. Supports Ubuntu, CentOS, Windows and many more.
- CopperEgg cloud monitoring integrates with Chef and supports cloud server monitoring for CentOS, Ubuntu, Windows, RedHat, FreeBSD, MacOSX, and additional Linux varieties.
- Real-Time Updates- Updates every few seconds to provide you with the ability to correct an issue before a catastrophe occurs.
- Pay-Per-Usage- Spin servers up and down
- you only pay for actual monitored hourly usage.
- Installs in Seconds- See your server’s health immediately. Installs with a simple copy-and-paste.
- Drill Down on Details- Easily drill down to high-resolution details of Processes, Disk IO, CPU and Network stats to get a closer look into server performance characteristics of the system.
- Custom Alerts- Receive notifications immediately when thresholds are met with customizable alerts via email, SMS, PagerDuty or Webhooks.
- Multi-User Accounts- Share RevealCloud server performance monitoring with other team members, or even provide restricted read-only views to customers.
- One Year Data History- Gain in-depth insight into server health, load, performance and capacity so you can benchmark activity and uncover trends, with data history of up to one year.