What is CrowdFlower?
CrowdFlower is the world's leading crowdsourcing service, with over 800 million tasks submitted by over four million contributors. We specialize in microtasking: distributing small, discrete tasks to many online contributors, assembly-line fashion - for instance, using people to check hundreds of thousands of photos every day for obscene content.
CrowdFlower is a tool in the Crowdsourced Labor category of a tech stack.
Why developers like CrowdFlower?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use CrowdFlower
Be the first to leave a pro
- RTFM- Real Time Foto Moderator: crowdsourced image moderation with a simple, real-time API. (Originally known as the Image Moderation API.)
- Business Data- Collect data on businesses at massive scale
- Customer and Lead Data Enhancement- Increase sales by knowing more about your customers
- Content Moderation and Curation- Quickly find both good and bad user generated content
- Sentiment and Opinion Analysis- Know exactly what people are saying about you
- Ranked- Boost conversions with better search results
- Categorize- Categorize products, businesses, videos, events, & more
- Content Generation- Improve your search engine ranking with quality content
- Surveys- Find and interact with highly-qualified digital consumers
- Custom solutions- We help businesses of all sizes automate really big custom projects
- Builder- Advanced user? Developer? Build your own crowdsourcing projects
CrowdFlower Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to CrowdFlower?
Amazon Mechanical Turk
Amazon Mechanical Turk is a marketplace for work that requires human intelligence. The Mechanical Turk web service enables companies to programmatically access this marketplace and a diverse, on-demand workforce. Developers can leverage this service to build human intelligence directly into their applications.
- No public GitHub repository available -