What is Data Compare for Oracle?
It is a powerful, fast, and easy-to-use tool for Oracle database comparison and synchronization. It helps you quickly compare data in two or more tables, find the differences at a glance, and generate a script to effortlessly synchronize data. All this is done in a clear graphical interface.
Data Compare for Oracle is a tool in the Database Tools category of a tech stack.
Data Compare for Oracle Integrations
Data Compare for Oracle's Features
- Compare data in Oracle databases to detect changes
- Analyze data differences between two databases
- Synchronize two databases that went out of sync
- Generate data comparison reports in Excel and HTML formats
- Reduce system downtime caused by data replication errors
- Accelerate application development thanks to fast deployment of data changes
- Enable data synchronization for databases that run on Oracle standard edition
- Build custom data synchronization scenarios at low cost
- Copy look-up data from development database to production
Data Compare for Oracle Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Data Compare for Oracle?
See all alternatives
It is a modern database query and access library for Scala. It allows you to work with stored data almost as if you were using Scala collections while at the same time giving you full control over when a database access happens and which data is transferred.
It makes it easy to use data access technologies, relational and non-relational databases, map-reduce frameworks, and cloud-based data services. This is an umbrella project which contains many subprojects that are specific to a given database.
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
It is an integrated environment for managing any SQL infrastructure, from SQL Server to Azure SQL Database. It provides tools to configure, monitor, and administer instances of SQL Server and databases. Use it to deploy, monitor, and upgrade the data-tier components used by your applications, as well as build queries and scripts.
A cross-platform IDE that is aimed at DBAs and developers working with SQL databases.
Sequel Pro is a fast, easy-to-use Mac database management application for working with MySQL databases.