What is Datatron?
Automate the standardized deployment, monitoring, governance, and validation of all your models to be developed in any environment.
Datatron is a tool in the Machine Learning Tools category of a tech stack.
Pros of Datatron
Be the first to leave a pro
- Explore models built and uploaded by your Data Science team, all from one centralized repository
- Create and scale model deployments in just a few clicks. Deploy models developed in any framework or language
- Make better business decisions to save your team time and money. Monitor model performance and detect model decay as it happens
- Spend less time on model validation, bias detection, and internal audit processes. Go from model development to internal auditing to production faster than ever
- Manage multivariate models through A/B testing for live inference and batch tasks
- Apply business logic to your model prediction results. Create workflows for your models using multiple sources and languages
Datatron Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Datatron?
See all alternatives
Heroku is a cloud application platform – a new way of building and deploying web apps. Heroku lets app developers spend 100% of their time on their application code, not managing servers, deployment, ongoing operations, or scaling.
Google App Engine
Google has a reputation for highly reliable, high performance infrastructure. With App Engine you can take advantage of the 10 years of knowledge Google has in running massively scalable, performance driven systems. App Engine applications are easy to build, easy to maintain, and easy to scale as your traffic and data storage needs grow.
TensorFlow is an open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. Nodes in the graph represent mathematical operations, while the graph edges represent the multidimensional data arrays (tensors) communicated between them. The flexible architecture allows you to deploy computation to one or more CPUs or GPUs in a desktop, server, or mobile device with a single API.
AWS Elastic Beanstalk
Once you upload your application, Elastic Beanstalk automatically handles the deployment details of capacity provisioning, load balancing, auto-scaling, and application health monitoring.
Build a universal GraphQL API on top of your existing REST APIs, so you can ship new application features fast without waiting on backend changes.