are some of the popular tools that integrate with Disqus. Here's a list of all 8 tools that integrate with Disqus.
Why people like
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Disqus.
Here are some stack decisions and reviews by companies and developers who chose Disqus in their tech stack.
- Clean & Intuitive- We designed the platform to be clutter-free, which keeps people's eyes focused on the discussion itself.
- Fully real-time Live discussions- Discussions unfold in real-time. Comments stream as they are posted and user activity indicates life on your website.
- Activity indicators- Indicators make it easier for people to notice, see, and interact with new content and activity as it happens.
- Typing presence- Disqus even shows when others are in the middle of writing and editing their comment but haven’t posted just yet.
- More dynamic content- The real-time system is designed for active communities, live events, and video content.
- Quality discussions- A smart voting system surfaces the best content on the page.
- Loyal communities- People can see your community’s unique set of top participants and other popular discussions happening across your website.
- Mobile- Disqus automatically supports rich, feature-parity on phones and tablets via a fully responsive, end-to-end HTML5 design.
- Recommended Conversations- Let users easily find other interesting conversations happening on your website.
- Social Sharing- Allow users to easily share any comment or discussion thread to their favorite social network.
- Social Reactions- Discussions around your content happens all over the web. Disqus finds these conversations from Twitter and pulls them into the discussion on your website.
- Social Tagging- With @mentions, easily include others on Disqus and Twitter in your discussion. Mentioned people are notified and encouraged to join your community.
- Moderation Dashboard- Our moderation panel in the Disqus admin is built for sites that have lots of commenting activity
- User Reputation- Users can participate anonymously, using a pseudonym, or with a given name.
- User History- Learn how long your users have been around and how active they are.
- Keyboard Shortcuts- Quickly select a group of items, take action, and change tabs without touching your mouse.
- In-Line & Email Moderation- Moderate your site directly on the comment thread while logged in as a moderator or moderate your comment notifications by email with three simple commands.
- Spam Controls & Word Filtering- Our smart-spam system works network wide and responds to new flare-ups automatically as moderators indicate new issues.
- Blacklisting & Whitelisting- With control lists, specify users, emails, IP addresses, and words.
- Import and export anytime- You can import all your existing comments or export
- Flexible, Powerful Partner API- Our API is full featured and allows your developers to integrate Disqus into your mobile app, widget, forum or visualization.
- Analytics- Visualize data with topical trend analysis, user segmentation and ad sales packaging.
- Single Sign-On- Integrate your existing login system and allow your community to comment via your proprietary sign-in, in addition to the social options Disqus makes available.
- SEO Optimized- Disqus is fully indexable for search engines out- of-the-box. We have been approved by the Google Search Quality team to be organically crawled unlike any other comment platform.
The 100% open source, next-generation discussion platform built for the next decade of the Internet.
Webpack made more convenient
We make your site social.
Lightweight, open source, tracking-free alternative to Disqus
A better commenting experience from Mozilla, The New York Times, and The Washington Post
See all alternatives to Disqus
tools that are known for: