What is Domino?
Use our cloud-hosted infrastructure to securely run your code on powerful hardware with a single command — without any changes to your code. If you have your own infrastructure, our Enterprise offering provides powerful, easy-to-use cluster management functionality behind your firewall.
Domino is a tool in the Platform as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses Domino?
6 companies reportedly use Domino in their tech stacks, including Instacart, Postmates, and Roofstock.
10 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Domino.
- Domino Cloud supports the most powerful data analysis languages — Python, R, MATLAB, and Julia
- Modern and powerful cluster management
- Use a single-core machine during development
- then, with one click, scale up to a 32-core machine to crunch through that data quickly
- Domino installs, maintains, and updates common platform dependencies so you never get stuck in “version hell” again
- Domino automatically keeps a revisioned history of all three — code, data, and results — so you can always reproduce past work
- Easy synchronization, Email notifications & reports, and Discusscussions
Domino Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Domino?
See all alternatives
Biscuit is a simple key-value store for your infrastructure secrets. Biscuit is most useful to teams already using AWS and IAM to manage their infrastructure.
Databricks Unified Analytics Platform, from the original creators of Apache Spark™, unifies data science and engineering across the Machine Learning lifecycle from data preparation to experimentation and deployment of ML applications.
Heroku is a cloud application platform – a new way of building and deploying web apps. Heroku lets app developers spend 100% of their time on their application code, not managing servers, deployment, ongoing operations, or scaling.
Google App Engine
Google has a reputation for highly reliable, high performance infrastructure. With App Engine you can take advantage of the 10 years of knowledge Google has in running massively scalable, performance driven systems. App Engine applications are easy to build, easy to maintain, and easy to scale as your traffic and data storage needs grow.
AWS Elastic Beanstalk
Once you upload your application, Elastic Beanstalk automatically handles the deployment details of capacity provisioning, load balancing, auto-scaling, and application health monitoring.