What is drf-yasg?
Generate real Swagger/OpenAPI 2.0 specifications from a Django Rest Framework API.
drf-yasg is a tool in the API Tools category of a tech stack.
drf-yasg is an open source tool with 1.7K GitHub stars and 237 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to drf-yasg's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses drf-yasg?
Pros of drf-yasg
Be the first to leave a pro
- full support for nested Serializers and Schemas
- Response schemas and descriptions Model definitions compatible with codegen tools
- Customization hooks at all points in the spec generation process
- JSON and YAML format for spec
- Bundles latest version of swagger-ui and redoc for viewing the generated documentation
- Schema view is cacheable out of the box Generated Swagger schema can be automatically validated by swagger-spec-validator
drf-yasg Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to drf-yasg?
See all alternatives
It is the only complete API development environment, used by nearly five million developers and more than 100,000 companies worldwide.
Amazon API Gateway
Amazon API Gateway handles all the tasks involved in accepting and processing up to hundreds of thousands of concurrent API calls, including traffic management, authorization and access control, monitoring, and API version management.
Insomnia REST Client
Insomnia is a powerful REST API Client with cookie management, environment variables, code generation, and authentication for Mac, Window, and Linux.
Paw is a full-featured and beautifully designed Mac app that makes interaction with REST services delightful. Either you are an API maker or consumer, Paw helps you build HTTP requests, inspect the server's response and even generate client code.
It is a publicly available application programming interface that provides developers with programmatic access to a proprietary software application or web service.
No related comparisons found