EdgeCast is a content delivery network (CDN) that helps companies accelerate and deliver static and dynamic content to end users around the world. Major customers include Yahoo!, Tumblr, Pinterest, Wordpress, and Imgur. The company has about 4,500 customers (as of June 2012) and carries about 5% of the world’s internet traffic.
- Caching- From whole sites to mobile, our acceleration and delivery services will bring you to the world's digital doorstep.
- Application Delivery- Accelerate delivery of your web applications and non-static content.
- Streaming- Flash, Silverlight, or HTTP – live or on-demand, we'll deliver it better than anyone.
- Analytics- Total and immediate visibility into content performance and the user experience.
- Storage- Origin is more than just CDN storage. Security, replication, and caching infrastructures mean massive scale at ultra-fast speeds.
- Data Center- Expand your footprint by deploying hardware and applications within our optimized facilities.
- Security- Our powerful security tools protect your content and applications from unauthorized use.
- Rules Engine- This powerful new tool gives you highly granular control over how, when - and even if - your content is served.
- Edge Optimizer- Powered by Google PageSpeed, Edge Optimizer keeps your application's data and logic off of your network.