What is Email on Acid?
Email on Acid is the most affordable, self-serve email testing platform in the world. We can help you maximize the success of your email marketing efforts by diagnosing and improving your renderability, deliverability, click-throughs and conversions.
Email on Acid is a tool in the Email Testing category of a tech stack.
Who uses Email on Acid?
11 companies reportedly use Email on Acid in their tech stacks, including Blossom Smart Watering, All of Even Financial, and Stack.
20 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Email on Acid.
Why developers like Email on Acid?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Email on Acid
Email on Acid's Features
- Preview your email in 8 operating systems, 6 web browsers, and 32 email clients - all within one click.
- Preview your email before you send it!- We manage hundreds of servers and mobile devices to deliver you the fastest results possible.
- Our Code Analysis identifies individual lines of code that are not supported in each email client.- Discrepancies are classified as critical, moderate, or minor. Critical errors might adversely affect your layout whereas minor errors might include unsupported fonts, alt, or title tags.
- Use our library of tips and tricks to resolve issues - fast!- Since 2008, we've documented tons of quirky nuances that you might encounter when developing your HTML email. Details and work-a-round solutions are provided for each individual client, all from within your test result window!
- Link & Image Validation- We'll check to ensure that each of your link and image references are valid.
- Spell Check- We support English, Spanish, Dutch, German and French!
- Character Conversion- Make sure your special characters remain intact using our free conversion tool. Here's more on that topic.
- Code Validation (optional)- When it comes to email, WC3 standards are more important than ever! For this reason, we run a pre-flight check on your email before we process your results.
- Client Interpretation- Clients like Outlook 2007 & 2010 convert your original source code making it difficult to identify the cause of rendering issues. With this feature, you can compare your HTML - before and after.
- Recommendations- Using our library of known tips and tricks, we'll scan through your source code and make recommendations that will improve your renderability. It's a great way to catch something you might have missed while perusing through your test results.
Email on Acid Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Email on Acid?
See all alternatives
Litmus is a testing service for web and marketing professionals. It allows people to cross-browser test their websites, and test their email newsletters across a range of email clients and spam filters.
Fake SMTP server for development teams to test, view and share emails sent from the development and staging environments without spamming real customers.
For the best HTML e-mail delivery results, CSS should be inline. This is a huge pain and a simple newsletter becomes un-managable very quickly. This script is the solution.
It runs a super simple SMTP server which catches any message sent to it to display in a web interface. It catches all mail and stores it for display. It shows HTML, Plain Text and Source version of messages, as applicable.
Mailinator is a disposable email service that allows QA departments to test with 1000's of inboxes.