What is ERBuilder?
It allows developers to graphically design databases by using entity relationship diagrams and automatically generates the most popular SQL databases. It also allows developers to easily deploy databases by offering a sophisticated visual data modeling environment. The software reduces errors in database development while improving productivity and simplifying data modeling. Developers can visualize physical model structures to understand their databases, create new tables, modify, analyze and optimize the solution.
ERBuilder is a tool in the Database Tools category of a tech stack.
Who uses ERBuilder?
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MariaDB, and SQLite are some of the popular tools that integrate with ERBuilder. Here's a list of all 9 tools that integrate with ERBuilder.
Why developers like ERBuilder?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use ERBuilder
Be the first to leave a pro
- Generation of physical data models
- DBMS specific data models
- Creation of entities, attributes, relationships, views, domains, indexes, sequences, triggers and stored procedures
- Work with virtual data to validate a data model
- Comparison between models and/or databases
- Generate comparison models /databases HTML report
- Generate HTML templates (GUI from a data model)
- Change the data model from one DBMS to another
- Large model management
- Model checking
- Version management with possibility to archive or restore a version
- Rich visual data modeling
- Model browsers (Treeview)
- Generation of test data using multiple available generators
- Add custom dictionaries generators
- Generation of unlimited rows per table
- Generation of data from virtual data or generators
ERBuilder Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to ERBuilder?
See all alternatives
It is a modern database query and access library for Scala. It allows you to work with stored data almost as if you were using Scala collections while at the same time giving you full control over when a database access happens and which data is transferred.
Sequel Pro is a fast, easy-to-use Mac database management application for working with MySQL databases.
PostGIS is a spatial database extender for PostgreSQL object-relational database. It adds support for geographic objects allowing location queries to be run in SQL.
Open PostgreSQL Monitoring
Open PostgreSQL Monitoring is a free software designed to help you manage your PostgreSQL servers.
It lets you regain control of your database migrations with pleasure and plain sql. Solves only one problem and solves it well. It migrates your database, so you don't have to worry about it anymore.