What is ERBuilder?
It allows developers to graphically design databases by using entity relationship diagrams and automatically generates the most popular SQL databases. It also allows developers to easily deploy databases by offering a sophisticated visual data modeling environment. The software reduces errors in database development while improving productivity and simplifying data modeling. Developers can visualize physical model structures to understand their databases, create new tables, modify, analyze and optimize the solution.
ERBuilder is a tool in the Database Tools category of a tech stack.
Who uses ERBuilder?
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite, and MariaDB are some of the popular tools that integrate with ERBuilder. Here's a list of all 9 tools that integrate with ERBuilder.
- Generation of physical data models
- DBMS specific data models
- Creation of entities, attributes, relationships, views, domains, indexes, sequences, triggers and stored procedures
- Work with virtual data to validate a data model
- Comparison between models and/or databases
- Generate comparison models /databases HTML report
- Generate HTML templates (GUI from a data model)
- Change the data model from one DBMS to another
- Large model management
- Model checking
- Version management with possibility to archive or restore a version
- Rich visual data modeling
- Model browsers (Treeview)
- Generation of test data using multiple available generators
- Add custom dictionaries generators
- Generation of unlimited rows per table
- Generation of data from virtual data or generators
ERBuilder Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to ERBuilder?
See all alternatives
It is a modern database query and access library for Scala. It allows you to work with stored data almost as if you were using Scala collections while at the same time giving you full control over when a database access happens and which data is transferred.
It makes it easy to use data access technologies, relational and non-relational databases, map-reduce frameworks, and cloud-based data services. This is an umbrella project which contains many subprojects that are specific to a given database.
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
It is an integrated environment for managing any SQL infrastructure, from SQL Server to Azure SQL Database. It provides tools to configure, monitor, and administer instances of SQL Server and databases. Use it to deploy, monitor, and upgrade the data-tier components used by your applications, as well as build queries and scripts.
A cross-platform IDE that is aimed at DBAs and developers working with SQL databases.
PostGIS is a spatial database extender for PostgreSQL object-relational database. It adds support for geographic objects allowing location queries to be run in SQL.