What is Exceptiontrap?
Exceptiontrap is the simple and powerful error tracking and exception monitoring service for Ruby on Rails and PHP.
Exceptiontrap is a tool in the Exception Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses Exceptiontrap?
Heroku, HipChat, Engine Yard Cloud, Campfire, and cloudControl are some of the popular tools that integrate with Exceptiontrap. Here's a list of all 5 tools that integrate with Exceptiontrap.
Pros of Exceptiontrap
Simplicity & ease of use
Intelligent error grouping
Data privacy (based in Germany)
- With Exceptiontrap you know that your app runs smoothly in production
- Exceptiontrap makes it easy to handle your app errors in a team. At the dashboard everyone sees whats going on and if there is something to do
- The Information You Need: You can see all your apps information you need to know what was going wrong at one view. You can see all the information related to the error
- Hipchat & Campfire Integration: Additionally to emails, we can send new errors directly to your team chat. So you can decide together, what you should do
- SSL Security & Based in Germany
Exceptiontrap Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Exceptiontrap?
See all alternatives
Sentry’s Application Monitoring platform helps developers see performance issues, fix errors faster, and optimize their code health.
Production error monitoring and reporting for web applications. TrackJS provides deep insights into real user errors. See the user, network, and application events that tell the story of an error so you can actually fix them.
Rollbar is the leading continuous code improvement platform that proactively discovers, predicts, and remediates errors with real-time AI-assisted workflows. With Rollbar, developers continually improve their code and constantly innovate ra
Bugsnag captures errors from your web, mobile and back-end applications, providing instant visibility into user impact. Diagnostic data and tools are included to help your team prioritize, debug and fix exceptions fast.
Airbrake collects errors for your applications in all major languages and frameworks. We alert you to new errors and give you critical context, trends and details needed to find and fix errors fast.