What is Falcon?
Who uses Falcon?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Falcon in their tech stack.
Hello All, I have concerns about which framework to use in my case. I'm working on a project that uses TensorFlow for implementing CNN and image processing, it also deals with a huge dataset. Shall I implement the rest APIs in Phalcon because of its speed and great performance or Falcon since I'm working with TensorFlow and doing image processing steps?
PS: APIs are to receive the image from the user, and call *.py files to execute image processing steps and CNN Thanks In Advance :D
I'm planning on building an android app using Flutter (I will be making ios too later) It's a social media type application. I'm confused about what framework to choose from Django, Flask and Falcon.
(please inform if I should provide more detail about something)
- Intuitive routing via URI templates and resource classes
- Easy access to headers and bodies through request and response classes
- Idiomatic HTTP error responses via a handy exception base class
- DRY request processing using global, resource, and method hooks
- Snappy unit testing through WSGI helpers and mocks
- 20% speed boost when Cython is available
- Python 2.6, Python 2.7, PyPy and Python 3.3/3.4 support