What is GoRetro?
It is an agile sprint retrospective tool making the entire retro process seamless, simple, fun, colorful, productive, and unlimited.
GoRetro is a tool in the Agile Project Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses GoRetro?
4 developers on StackShare have stated that they use GoRetro.
- Create teams and add/invite unlimited developers, managers, and team leaders to collaborate on the GoRetro boards
- Create unlimited retro boards with your dev team using our 10 preconfigured templates or customize your own
- Make a board public or private with specific teammates
- Customize your board to your project and team's need by name, details, additional columns, color scheme,and more
- Allow comments or turn them into specific action items to be assigned to an individual developer, along with due date and status
- An easy-to-read dashboard displays all your past, present, and upcoming boards neatly organized
- Sort your cards quickly for easy view by date, vote count, text, and more filtering options
- Allow or remove commenting function on specific cards
- As ideas arise during the retrospectives, grant the ability for members to vote and make their voices heard
- View all your action items on one page, manage and control due dates, and track status before and between the retro meetings
GoRetro Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to GoRetro?
See all alternatives
It is a collaborative, lightweight agile project management tool, brought to you by the experts in agile software development.
Taiga is a project management platform for startups and agile developers & designers who want a simple, beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable. Over 55,000 developers & designers and over 52,0000 projects in first 10 months.
Targetprocess is an agile project management software that focuses on information visualization and freedom. It helps to track projects using Scrum, Kanban or other agile practices.
Keep your agile project on track with it where you can track all your ideas at every development stage, use built-in scrum boards and planning tools to help your teams run sprints/stand-ups/planning meetings, and gain new insights into the health and status of your project with powerful analytics tools.
Kanban Tool is an intuitive solution used for visual project management and process work flow management with seamless time tracking and time reports. It allows to visualize workflow, manage tasks and projects with online Kanban boards and cards.