What is GraphLab Create?
Building an intelligent, predictive application involves iterating over multiple steps: cleaning the data, developing features, training a model, and creating and maintaining a predictive service. GraphLab Create does all of this in one platform. It is easy to use, fast, and powerful.
GraphLab Create is a tool in the Machine Learning as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses GraphLab Create?
6 developers on StackShare have stated that they use GraphLab Create.
Pros of GraphLab Create
Intelligent Function Defaults
Fast Data Summary
Simple Machine Learning Tools
GraphLab Create's Features
- Analyze terabyte scale data at interactive speeds, on your desktop.
- A Single platform for tabular data, graphs, text, and images.
- State of the art machine learning algorithms including deep learning, boosted trees, and factorization machines.
- Run the same code on your laptop or in a distributed system, using a Hadoop Yarn or EC2 cluster.
- Focus on tasks or machine learning with the flexible API.
- Easily deploy data products in the cloud using Predictive Services.
- Visualize data for exploration and production monitoring.
GraphLab Create Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to GraphLab Create?
See all alternatives
scikit-learn is a Python module for machine learning built on top of SciPy and distributed under the 3-Clause BSD license.
TensorFlow is an open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. Nodes in the graph represent mathematical operations, while the graph edges represent the multidimensional data arrays (tensors) communicated between them. The flexible architecture allows you to deploy computation to one or more CPUs or GPUs in a desktop, server, or mobile device with a single API.
It simplifies the development of custom machine learning models. You don't have to be a machine learning expert to add recommendations, object detection, image classification, image similarity or activity classification to your app.
Azure Machine Learning
Azure Machine Learning is a fully-managed cloud service that enables data scientists and developers to efficiently embed predictive analytics into their applications, helping organizations use massive data sets and bring all the benefits of the cloud to machine learning.
A fully-managed service that enables developers and data scientists to quickly and easily build, train, and deploy machine learning models at any scale.