What is GrooveHQ?
Groove’s dashboard puts your email, live chat, Twitter and Facebook communication in one place, making customer support management hassle-free.
GrooveHQ is a tool in the Help Desk category of a tech stack.
Who uses GrooveHQ?
35 companies reportedly use GrooveHQ in their tech stacks, including Blossom Smart Watering, StatusPage.io, and Extractly.
8 developers on StackShare have stated that they use GrooveHQ.
elevio, HeyUpdate, AWeber, AskNicely, and Talkdesk are some of the popular tools that integrate with GrooveHQ. Here's a list of all 5 tools that integrate with GrooveHQ.
Why developers like GrooveHQ?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use GrooveHQ
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose GrooveHQ in their tech stack.
- Ticket Management- From submission to resolution, Groove's intuitive features make customer support easier, with tools that organize, automate and manage your workflow.
- Custom Folders- Save time and get through customer support requests faster by organizing your tickets into custom folders.
- Custom Rules- Simplify and automate ticket management by creating custom rules to assign, forward, prioritize tickets and more.
- Canned Replies- Create canned replies for frequently sent messages and avoid having to type the same reply over and over again.
- Twitter & Facebook Integration- Connect your Twitter account to turn Tweets into tickets and respond to customers from your Groove dashboard. Manage and reply to customers' posts on your Facebook Timeline, or easily convert them into tickets.
- Agent Profiles- Get more out of ticket automation and manage your workflow better by organizing your support agents into groups.
- Satisfaction Ratings- Show your customers how much you care and motivate your agents to be awesome with satisfaction ratings.
- LiveChat Integration- Turn live chats into tickets with a single click, and resolve existing tickets faster by inviting customers to chat.
GrooveHQ Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to GrooveHQ?
See all alternatives
Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies.
Freshdesk is an on demand customer support software that works across multiple support channels.
UserVoice creates simple customer engagement tools that help companies understand and interact with their customers more positively and build customer relationships that last.
With best in-class-reporting, an integrated knowledge base, 50+ integrations and a robust API, Help Scout lets your team focus on what really matters: your customers.
Desk.com lets you see all your customers in one place and engage them across all your support channels (Twitter, Facebook, phone, email, chat and discussion boards) in one easy-to-use desktop. Be there for your customers — anytime, anywhere.