What is Highrise?
Highrise CRM helps you manage your contacts, keep track of who said what when, schedule follow-ups, set reminders, and convert leads into done deals.
Highrise is a tool in the CRM category of a tech stack.
Who uses Highrise?
9 companies reportedly use Highrise in their tech stacks, including CodeCombat, Resource Guru, and Noodles.
9 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Highrise.
Zendesk, Gravity Forms, LiveChat, FreshDesk, and Olark are some of the popular tools that integrate with Highrise. Here's a list of all 27 tools that integrate with Highrise.
Pros of Highrise
It works the way i do... from email
All of your contacts
- A person’s history on one page- Every contact in Highrise gets a page. You and your co-workers can add notes from calls, conversations, meetings, or any other historic information about this person.
- Add tasks and get things done- Tasks help you get things done. Assign tasks to yourself or to others. Add action categories (Call, Thank You, Demo, Fax, Email) for quick scanning. Check’em off when they're done. Highrise will even send reminders to your email account or mobile phone!
- Track deals, proposals, and leads- Know which proposals/bids are pending, which you’ve won, and which you’ve lost. Enter notes about the deals, attach proposals or contracts to the deals, and keep a log of any changes.
- Couldn’t-be-easier Permissions- Highrise lets you specify who can see which people, companies, notes, and cases. It’s your call.
- Quickly add people to Highrise- Adding a person manually takes just a few seconds. You can also upload vCards to add people even faster or import people from your Basecamp account.
- Highrise loves getting email- Highrise works together with email. You can send, BCC, or forward emails to Highrise and they'll automatically be attached to the right person’s page.
- All of your contacts in one place- All of the people who are important to your business are in Highrise. Keep track of emails, conversations, and tasks.
- Your latest activity is all in one place- Your company’s Highrise activity is summarized on the “Latest activity” screen.
- Color combos to suit your taste- Choose from a variety of color schemes to best suit your company brand.
- Cases keep related stuff together- Cases help you keep related notes, files, images, and people together on one screen.
- Get your co-workers involved- Highrise gets better the more people in your organization that use it. The users section lets you invite people to create accounts on your system. Groups let you set batch permissions on people, notes, and cases.
Highrise Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Highrise?
See all alternatives
With integrations to Google Apps, Office 365, MailChimp, and major social media sites; great mobile apps for tablets and smart phones; and easy access to a REST API for custom integration, Insightly is the leading small business CRM.
Basecamp is a project management and group collaboration tool. The tool includes features for schedules, tasks, files, and messages.
Pipeline tool for active dealmakers. Get super-organized. Close deals in less time. Built by active salespeople and serious web app developers.
Packages any JVM application, no matter how complex, as a single, plain executable JAR. A capsule may directly contain all of the application’s dependencies or simply declare some or all of them, to be downloaded when launched.
Attract, convert, close and delight customers with HubSpot’s complete set of marketing tools. HubSpot all-in-one marketing software helps more than 12,000 companies in 56 countries attract leads and convert them into customers.