What is Hosted MQTT Server?
It is a hosted MQTT server solution to build a powerful industrial & commercial IoT applications. It is a secured MQTT server application which uses Bevywise MQTTRoute that comes with more options to deploy own AI/ML algorithms & customizable widgets to build own user interface.
Hosted MQTT Server is a tool in the Message Queue category of a tech stack.
Who uses Hosted MQTT Server?
Hosted MQTT Server's Features
- Completely managed MQTT Service at an affordable cost
- Handy dashboard to get a perfect aspect of devices & everything you need to manage
- RestAPIs to build mobile application & to integrate manufacturing process into ERP Application
- Secured data transfer with SSL / TLS Encryption
- Supports SSH console access to manage supportive application
- Exceptional ML / AI integration for customized data processing
Hosted MQTT Server Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Hosted MQTT Server?
See all alternatives
Kafka is a distributed, partitioned, replicated commit log service. It provides the functionality of a messaging system, but with a unique design.
RabbitMQ gives your applications a common platform to send and receive messages, and your messages a safe place to live until received.
Transmit any volume of data, at any level of throughput, without losing messages or requiring other services to be always available. With SQS, you can offload the administrative burden of operating and scaling a highly available messaging cluster, while paying a low price for only what you use.
Celery is an asynchronous task queue/job queue based on distributed message passing. It is focused on real-time operation, but supports scheduling as well.
Apache ActiveMQ is fast, supports many Cross Language Clients and Protocols, comes with easy to use Enterprise Integration Patterns and many advanced features while fully supporting JMS 1.1 and J2EE 1.4. Apache ActiveMQ is released under the Apache 2.0 License.
No related comparisons found