Why people like
HP Cloud Compute
Now backed by an industry-leading Service Level Agreement, HP Cloud Compute delivers reliable computing resources to handle your production workloads. Configure and scale your capacity in an open cloud environment. With HP Cloud Compute, you gain control over your workloads while only paying for the resources you actually use.
HP Cloud Compute's
- Open. Avoid vendor lock-in by using open source-based architecture and standards-based APIs.
- Control. You have control of your instances and app development. Use root-level access to deploy applications, install required packages, and customize default security groups.
- Reliable. Performance and reliability are backed by HP’s Service Level Agreement with at least 99.95% monthly availability.
- Scalability. Scale on demand by adding or deleting instances as your workloads change. Deploy as many instances as you need to meet changing requirements.
- Ease-of-Use. Stage your instances in a rich, intuitive dev environment. Select the instance type, the OS, and other parameters using HP’s intuitive management console. Streamline and simplify tasks using a command line interface (CLI), open APIs and common language libraries, including Ruby Fog, for programmatic interfaces.
- Access. Access and manage your compute instances anywhere, anytime from any web-enabled device, including mobile phones.
- Security. HP takes data security seriously. Our multi-layered security is built with industry-standard security practices and employs stringent policies to protect customer data. HP offers hardened, state-of-the-art secure facilities, identity management, multi-factor authentication, world-class intrusion prevention, and many more security best practices designed to preserve and protect your data.
- Choice. Select your instance type based on the amount of memory, CPU, and storage needed. Choose the operating system required for your applications, selecting from many Linux distributions and Windows versions.