What is HP Cloud Compute?
Now backed by an industry-leading Service Level Agreement, HP Cloud Compute delivers reliable computing resources to handle your production workloads. Configure and scale your capacity in an open cloud environment. With HP Cloud Compute, you gain control over your workloads while only paying for the resources you actually use.
HP Cloud Compute is a tool in the Cloud Hosting category of a tech stack.
Who uses HP Cloud Compute?
18 developers on StackShare have stated that they use HP Cloud Compute.
HP Cloud Compute Integrations
New Relic, Vagrant, Twilio SendGrid, Datadog, and Chef are some of the popular tools that integrate with HP Cloud Compute. Here's a list of all 12 tools that integrate with HP Cloud Compute.
HP Cloud Compute's Features
- Open. Avoid vendor lock-in by using open source-based architecture and standards-based APIs.
- Control. You have control of your instances and app development. Use root-level access to deploy applications, install required packages, and customize default security groups.
- Reliable. Performance and reliability are backed by HP’s Service Level Agreement with at least 99.95% monthly availability.
- Scalability. Scale on demand by adding or deleting instances as your workloads change. Deploy as many instances as you need to meet changing requirements.
- Ease-of-Use. Stage your instances in a rich, intuitive dev environment. Select the instance type, the OS, and other parameters using HP’s intuitive management console. Streamline and simplify tasks using a command line interface (CLI), open APIs and common language libraries, including Ruby Fog, for programmatic interfaces.
- Access. Access and manage your compute instances anywhere, anytime from any web-enabled device, including mobile phones.
- Security. HP takes data security seriously. Our multi-layered security is built with industry-standard security practices and employs stringent policies to protect customer data. HP offers hardened, state-of-the-art secure facilities, identity management, multi-factor authentication, world-class intrusion prevention, and many more security best practices designed to preserve and protect your data.
- Choice. Select your instance type based on the amount of memory, CPU, and storage needed. Choose the operating system required for your applications, selecting from many Linux distributions and Windows versions.
HP Cloud Compute Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to HP Cloud Compute?
See all alternatives
It is a web service that provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale computing easier for developers.
Google Cloud Platform
It helps you build what's next with secure infrastructure, developer tools, APIs, data analytics and machine learning. It is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products, such as Google Search and YouTube.
Azure is an open and flexible cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters. You can build applications using any language, tool or framework. And you can integrate your public cloud applications with your existing IT environment.
We take the complexities out of cloud hosting by offering blazing fast, on-demand SSD cloud servers, straightforward pricing, a simple API, and an easy-to-use control panel.
Google Compute Engine
Google Compute Engine is a service that provides virtual machines that run on Google infrastructure. Google Compute Engine offers scale, performance, and value that allows you to easily launch large compute clusters on Google's infrastructure. There are no upfront investments and you can run up to thousands of virtual CPUs on a system that has been designed from the ground up to be fast, and to offer strong consistency of performance.