What is Jelastic?
Jelastic is a Multi-Cloud DevOps PaaS for ISVs, telcos, service providers and enterprises needing to speed up development, reduce cost of IT infrastructure, improve uptime and security.
Jelastic is a tool in the Platform as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses Jelastic?
7 companies reportedly use Jelastic in their tech stacks, including Navatom, BrightMachine, and Visuality.
18 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Jelastic.
GitHub, Docker, nginx, Java, and MySQL are some of the popular tools that integrate with Jelastic. Here's a list of all 15 tools that integrate with Jelastic.
Pros of Jelastic
Public Decisions about Jelastic
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Jelastic in their tech stack.
Host the majority of our websites. Great pricing, and a great tech model. Jelastic
- Public, Private, Hybrid and Multi-Cloud deployments
- Support of microservices and legacy applications with zero code changes
- Automated continuous integration, delivery and upgrade processes
- More than 50 certified containers out-of-the-box
- Managed multi-tenant Kubernetes and Docker containers support
- Automatic vertical and horizontal scaling according to applications load
- Superb developer web portal for easy provisioning, scaling and updating environments
- Open API, CLI and SSH access
- Automated replication for application servers and databases
- Comprehensive billing engine, quotas and access control policies
Jelastic Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Jelastic?
See all alternatives
Google App Engine
Google has a reputation for highly reliable, high performance infrastructure. With App Engine you can take advantage of the 10 years of knowledge Google has in running massively scalable, performance driven systems. App Engine applications are easy to build, easy to maintain, and easy to scale as your traffic and data storage needs grow.
Amazon EBS volumes are network-attached, and persist independently from the life of an instance. Amazon EBS provides highly available, highly reliable, predictable storage volumes that can be attached to a running Amazon EC2 instance and exposed as a device within the instance. Amazon EBS is particularly suited for applications that require a database, file system, or access to raw block level storage.
We take the complexities out of cloud hosting by offering blazing fast, on-demand SSD cloud servers, straightforward pricing, a simple API, and an easy-to-use control panel.
Kubernetes is an open source orchestration system for Docker containers. It handles scheduling onto nodes in a compute cluster and actively manages workloads to ensure that their state matches the users declared intentions.
Heroku is a cloud application platform – a new way of building and deploying web apps. Heroku lets app developers spend 100% of their time on their application code, not managing servers, deployment, ongoing operations, or scaling.