What is Kanban Tool?
Kanban Tool is an intuitive solution used for visual project management and process work flow management with seamless time tracking and time reports. It allows to visualize workflow, manage tasks and projects with online Kanban boards and cards.
Kanban Tool is a tool in the Agile Project Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Kanban Tool?
4 companies reportedly use Kanban Tool in their tech stacks, including ThanhPho, Froothaus, and Ocado Technology.
15 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Kanban Tool.
Why developers like Kanban Tool?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Kanban Tool
Kanban Tool's Features
- Kanban board
- Kanban analytics: CFD, Lead and Cycle Time, Breakdown chart
- Time tracking
- Time tracking reports
- Team collaboration: sharing tasks, comments, files, email notifications
- Integrations: Zapier, attachments from Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive and Box, Kanban Tool Android App, export/import tasks to/from calendars: Google calendar, iCal and Outlook
- API for external systems integration
- RSS feeds for boards
- Chrome extension for adding tasks
- JIRA® integration (Chrome extension - Kanbanira)
- Power-ups: Developer tools, Team activity widget, Calendar widget, Card blocking, Card aging, Add task box, Task navigator, Auto assign, Web attachments.
Kanban Tool Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Kanban Tool?
See all alternatives
Visualize your process, collaborate more effectively and identify opportunities for improvement with LeanKit, a highly flexible platform designed for the practical implementation of Kanban. LeanKit provides a real-time, shared understanding of activity and status, making it the ideal tool to manage both project and process work.
Jira's secret sauce is the way it simplifies the complexities of software development into manageable units of work. Jira comes out-of-the-box with everything agile teams need to ship value to customers faster.
Collaborative, lightweight agile project management tool, brought to you by the experts in agile software development.
Taiga is a project management platform for startups and agile developers & designers who want a simple, beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable. Over 55,000 developers & designers and over 52,0000 projects in first 10 months.
Targetprocess is an agile project management software that focuses on information visualization and freedom. It helps to track projects using Scrum, Kanban or other agile practices.