What is LogicMonitor?
LogicMonitor provides the end-to-end visibility needed to maintain the performance and availability of business applications. It leverages automation and built-in intelligence to monitor today's complex and distributed infrastructures.
LogicMonitor is a tool in the Performance Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses LogicMonitor?
4 companies reportedly use LogicMonitor in their tech stacks, including Netflix, Zendesk, and Grantham.
13 developers on StackShare have stated that they use LogicMonitor.
Twilio, HipChat, Puppet Labs, OpsGenie, and VictorOps are some of the popular tools that integrate with LogicMonitor. Here's a list of all 8 tools that integrate with LogicMonitor.
Why developers like LogicMonitor?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use LogicMonitor
- Full Stack Performance Monitoring
- Pre-configured monitoring, with built-in alert thresholds, for 1000+ technologies
- Works with any Deployment Model: On-prem, Hybrid, & Hybrid Cloud
- Granular Monitoring for AWS
- Network Scan & Automated Device Discovery
- Alert Routing & Escalation
- Alert & Performance Forecasting
- Custom Dashboards
- Custom Reports
- REST API
- Syslog, Event, & Batch Job Monitoring
- External Website Monitoring
- Out-of-the-box Integrations for many Communication & Ticketing Tools
- Data Stored for up to 2 years Without Aggregation
- Remote Sessions
- Configuration Management
- Automatic Data Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Unlimited Users & Granular RBAC
- Ongoing Support & Training
- SSO & 2FA
LogicMonitor Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to LogicMonitor?
See all alternatives
Nagios is a host/service/network monitoring program written in C and released under the GNU General Public License.
Developed by network and systems engineers who know what it takes to manage today's dynamic IT environments, SolarWinds has a deep connection to the IT community.
Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring. It is used by IT, operations, and development teams who build and operate applications that run on dynamic or hybrid cloud infrastructure. Start monitoring in minutes with Datadog!
It can monitor and classify system conditions like bandwidth usage or uptime and collect statistics from miscellaneous hosts as switches, routers, servers and other devices and applications.
New Relic is the all-in-one web application performance tool that lets you see performance from the end user experience, through servers, and down to the line of application code.