What is Luckysheet?
It is an online spreadsheet like excel that is powerful, simple to configure, and completely open source.
Luckysheet is a tool in the Spreadsheets Online category of a tech stack.
Luckysheet is an open source tool with 11.7K GitHub stars and 1.6K GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Luckysheet's open source repository on GitHub
- Formatting: style, conditional formatting, text alignment and rotation, text truncation, overflow, automatic line wrapping, multiple data types, cell segmentation style
- Cells: drag and drop, fill handle, multiple selection, find and replace, location, merge cells, data verification
- Row & column: hide, insert, delete rows or columns, freeze, and split text
- Operation: undo, redo, copy, paste, cut, hot key, format painter, drag and drop selection
- Formulas & Functions: Built-in, remote and custom formulas
- Tables: filter, sort
- Enhanced functions: Pivot tables, charts, comments, cooperative editing, insert picture, matrix calculations, screenshots, copying to other formats, EXCEL import and export, etc
Luckysheet Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Luckysheet?
See all alternatives
Access, create, and edit your spreadsheets wherever you go—from your phone, tablet, or computer.
Present tables of values arranged in rows and columns that can be manipulated mathematically using basic and complex arithmetic.
GRID is an all-in-one data tool helping modern teams explore, explain, and collaborate on numbers & calculations in a friendly document interface with a powerful spreadsheet engine underneath.
It is a modern relational spreadsheet that combines the flexibility of a spreadsheet with the robustness of a database to organize your data, your way.
It combines the power of a spreadsheet with built-in integrations and a slick sharing experience. Made for teams to build and share their work, all in one place.
No related comparisons found