What is Mobile Player?
Mobile Player is a powerful and completely customizable media player for iOS, written in Swift. Customize your videos to increase your brand’s visibility by adding a watermark, customizing the player’s skin, and much more.
Mobile Player is a tool in the Mobile Video Tools category of a tech stack.
Mobile Player is an open source tool with 2.7K GitHub stars and 325 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Mobile Player's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses Mobile Player?
46 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Mobile Player.
Why developers like Mobile Player?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Mobile Player
Be the first to leave a pro
Mobile Player's Features
- Customizable UI
- add/remove/move/resize interface elements
- load configuration data from a local JSON file or remote JSON data
- Engagement framework
- Comes with a built-in share button
- Show any view controller as pre-roll or post-roll content
- Powerful overlay system
- Add any view controller as an overlay to your video
- 100% documented.
Mobile Player Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Mobile Player?
No alternatives found
No related comparisons found