With NOTISM you can gather feedback from your team or clients, share designs for review, turn static screens into interactive prototypes and boost up your workflow.
- Use your favorite design tools like Photoshop, Fireworks or Illustrator. Drop your layouts into your Notism account to upload and share your creative work with team members with 1 click.
- Receive live feedback from team members or stakeholders where the magic happens and iterate faster.
- Create working prototypes of your static design templates by setting up hotspots and linking screens.
- Assign to-dos to your co-worker, order them in lists to keep track of what’s going on in the project and who’s responsible for what.
- Filter notes by self-defined categories
- The dashboard provides you with and overview of all project activities: notes, comments, assigned and completed, screen status and much more.
- Notism allows to attach all kinds of files to your notes – makes communicating new ideas much easier.
- Set up an activity status for each screen in a project. From “in progress” over “complete” to “approved” - to keep a better overview on what requires full attention.
- Notism works cross all browsers, OS and even on mobile devices, but sometimes it’s quicker to reply via email without logging in to your account – especially handy if you are not in front of your computer.