What is Notism?
With NOTISM you can gather feedback from your team or clients, share designs for review, turn static screens into interactive prototypes and boost up your workflow.
Notism is a tool in the Visual Collaboration category of a tech stack.
Why developers like Notism?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Notism
Be the first to leave a pro
- Use your favorite design tools like Photoshop, Fireworks or Illustrator. Drop your layouts into your Notism account to upload and share your creative work with team members with 1 click.
- Receive live feedback from team members or stakeholders where the magic happens and iterate faster.
- Create working prototypes of your static design templates by setting up hotspots and linking screens.
- Assign to-dos to your co-worker, order them in lists to keep track of what’s going on in the project and who’s responsible for what.
- Filter notes by self-defined categories
- The dashboard provides you with and overview of all project activities: notes, comments, assigned and completed, screen status and much more.
- Notism allows to attach all kinds of files to your notes – makes communicating new ideas much easier.
- Set up an activity status for each screen in a project. From “in progress” over “complete” to “approved” - to keep a better overview on what requires full attention.
- Notism works cross all browsers, OS and even on mobile devices, but sometimes it’s quicker to reply via email without logging in to your account – especially handy if you are not in front of your computer.
Notism Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Notism?
See all alternatives
For more efficient projects, teams and meetings. Collaborate directly in your browser. Supports 20+ filetypes. Draw, annotate and edit with partners, co-workers or friends. All changes happen real-time on all screens.
TrackDuck covers all your feedback needs: from mockups to live websites. Give feedback and highlight issues on any existing website in seconds.
Share and discuss your ideas, documents and concepts visually in one place rather than exchanging endless e-mail attachments.
Cage is an online collaboration tool that provides a secure environment for creative teams in web, mobile, print, video, design, 3D and motion graphics to easily present their work for feedback and approval. It also provides clients a simple, intuitive venue for offering direction in real-time on an actual creative asset.
Precursor will become the muse for creativity on your team. Design wireframes, develop prototypes, and collaborate on any idea in real time. Use built-in chat to keep feedback and research in one place. Teams around the world are already collaborating on ideas made with Precursor.