This is a web-based browser for PostgreSQL database server. Its written in Go and works on Mac OSX, Linux and Windows machines. Main idea behind using Go for the backend is to utilize language's ability for cross-compile source code for multiple platforms. This project is an attempt to create a very simple and portable application to work with PostgreSQL databases.
- Connect to local or remote server
- Browse tables and table rows
- Get table details: structure, size, indices, row count
- Execute SQL query and run analyze on it
- Export query results to CSV
- View query history