What is Phabricator?
Who uses Phabricator?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Phabricator in their tech stack.
An open source tool called Phabricator powers many internal systems, from code review to documentation to process automation. Uber uses another open source tool, OpenGrok, to search through source code.
- reviewing code before it hits master
- auditing code after it hits master
- hosting Git/Hg/SVN repositories
- tracking bugs or "features"
- counting down to HL3
- expounding liberal tomes of text
- nit picking pixels with designers
- "project" "manage" "ment"
- hiding stuff from coworkers
- and also other random things, like memes, badges, and tokens.