What is ProofHQ?
ProofHQ’s online proofing solution simplifies the review and approval of high volume, time-critical design work, and cuts project delivery time in half versus using email and attachments.
ProofHQ is a tool in the Visual Collaboration category of a tech stack.
Why developers like ProofHQ?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use ProofHQ
Be the first to leave a pro
- Create proofs from print, web and audio-visual files (PDF, Adobe CS, PDF, Word, Powerpoint, GIF, PNG, JPEG and many more)
- Easy-to-use commenting and markup tools
- Collaborative workflow and discussion threads
- Preview very large files in seconds
- Keep track of feedback and decisions
- Stay organized with folders and tags
- Flexible sharing for proofs, files and folders
- Manage contacts and groups
- Invite colleagues, clients and partners to use ProofHQ with you
- Use ProofHQ to share files and digital assets
- Embed Mini proofs in a web page
- Drag-and-drop files from your desktop
ProofHQ Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to ProofHQ?
See all alternatives
For more efficient projects, teams and meetings. Collaborate directly in your browser. Supports 20+ filetypes. Draw, annotate and edit with partners, co-workers or friends. All changes happen real-time on all screens.
TrackDuck covers all your feedback needs: from mockups to live websites. Give feedback and highlight issues on any existing website in seconds.
Share and discuss your ideas, documents and concepts visually in one place rather than exchanging endless e-mail attachments.
Cage is an online collaboration tool that provides a secure environment for creative teams in web, mobile, print, video, design, 3D and motion graphics to easily present their work for feedback and approval. It also provides clients a simple, intuitive venue for offering direction in real-time on an actual creative asset.
Precursor will become the muse for creativity on your team. Design wireframes, develop prototypes, and collaborate on any idea in real time. Use built-in chat to keep feedback and research in one place. Teams around the world are already collaborating on ideas made with Precursor.