What is ProofHQ?
ProofHQ’s online proofing solution simplifies the review and approval of high volume, time-critical design work, and cuts project delivery time in half versus using email and attachments.
ProofHQ is a tool in the Visual Collaboration category of a tech stack.
Why developers like ProofHQ?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use ProofHQ
Be the first to leave a pro
- Create proofs from print, web and audio-visual files (PDF, Adobe CS, PDF, Word, Powerpoint, GIF, PNG, JPEG and many more)
- Easy-to-use commenting and markup tools
- Collaborative workflow and discussion threads
- Preview very large files in seconds
- Keep track of feedback and decisions
- Stay organized with folders and tags
- Flexible sharing for proofs, files and folders
- Manage contacts and groups
- Invite colleagues, clients and partners to use ProofHQ with you
- Use ProofHQ to share files and digital assets
- Embed Mini proofs in a web page
- Drag-and-drop files from your desktop
ProofHQ Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to ProofHQ?
See all alternatives
It is a visual collaboration platform to create, collaborate, and centralize communication across your company on a single online whiteboard.
It is a work communication tool that helps you get your message across through instantly shareable video.
For more efficient projects, teams and meetings. Collaborate directly in your browser. Supports 20+ filetypes. Draw, annotate and edit with partners, co-workers or friends. All changes happen real-time on all screens.
Cage is an online collaboration tool that provides a secure environment for creative teams in web, mobile, print, video, design, 3D and motion graphics to easily present their work for feedback and approval. It also provides clients a simple, intuitive venue for offering direction in real-time on an actual creative asset.
TrackDuck covers all your feedback needs: from mockups to live websites. Give feedback and highlight issues on any existing website in seconds.