What is ProofHQ?
ProofHQ’s online proofing solution simplifies the review and approval of high volume, time-critical design work, and cuts project delivery time in half versus using email and attachments.
ProofHQ is a tool in the Visual Collaboration category of a tech stack.
Who uses ProofHQ?
5 developers on StackShare have stated that they use ProofHQ.
- Create proofs from print, web and audio-visual files (PDF, Adobe CS, PDF, Word, Powerpoint, GIF, PNG, JPEG and many more)
- Easy-to-use commenting and markup tools
- Collaborative workflow and discussion threads
- Preview very large files in seconds
- Keep track of feedback and decisions
- Stay organized with folders and tags
- Flexible sharing for proofs, files and folders
- Manage contacts and groups
- Invite colleagues, clients and partners to use ProofHQ with you
- Use ProofHQ to share files and digital assets
- Embed Mini proofs in a web page
- Drag-and-drop files from your desktop
ProofHQ Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to ProofHQ?
See all alternatives
Created by the founders of ProofHQ, Ziflow's enterprise online proofing software helps brands and agencies deliver marketing projects faster by streamlining the review and approval of creative content, improving collaboration, centralizing feedback and eliminating manual steps through automated workflow. It replaces email, printouts and other ad-hoc methods for reviewing creative content with an enterprise-ready, pure-play online proofing solution.
It is a visual collaboration platform to create, collaborate, and centralize communication across your company on a single online whiteboard.
It is a work communication tool that helps you get your message across through instantly shareable video.
It is a modern task management app for creative teams. It lets you map out your big ideas, break them down into small steps, and tackle them one by one with your team.
Share and discuss your ideas, documents and concepts visually in one place rather than exchanging endless e-mail attachments.