What is Qordoba?
Qordoba’s localization software automatically pulls in and syncs all of the content required to take your products, marketing, sales collateral and documentation into over 100 markets.
Qordoba is a tool in the Translation Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses Qordoba?
4 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Qordoba.
Why developers like Qordoba?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Qordoba
Be the first to leave a pro
- LIVE EDITOR: Live rendering for your testers and localizers, without a test device or sandbox app.
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS SUPPORT: Send push notifications to your users in their native language.
- NO RESUBMITTING: Add languages after submitting to App Store or Google Play.
- INSTANT UPDATES: Edit content for any language even after distribution of your app
- CUSTOM WORKFLOWS: Configure workflows by content type and language pair.
- STATUS TRACKING: Easily track progress of localization with reporting tools.
- AUTO-DETECTION: For subsequent releases of your app, only localize new or updated strings
- TRANSLATION MEMORY: Leverage the same localized strings for both your iOS and Android builds
- GLOSSARIES: Maintain consistent terminology across different app releases
Qordoba Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Qordoba?
See all alternatives
Transifex is a cloud-based localization platform built to help you manage the translation and localization of your app, website, video subtitles, and more. It acts as a repository for your content (think GitHub for translation) and includes tools for developers to get that content into Transifex automatically. Transifex also provides translators a web interface to submit translations.
Translation management solution for web and mobile applications. Collaborate with your team, find professional translators and stay on top of the process.
Crowdin is a localization management platform with all the features you need for agile localization. Get your app, game, web app, software and on fast and seamlessly translated into more than 300 languages.
OneSky provides a powerful cloud-based translation management system (TMS) that streamlines the entire translation management process for mobile apps, websites and documents. OneSky offers professional translation services and application testing solutions in 60+ languages. Over 3,000 companies have used OneSky to expand their global presence.
Localization is long and meticulous. We’ve simplified the process, helping you translate your website in minutes and go global today.