What is RailsAdmin?
Who uses RailsAdmin?
Why developers like RailsAdmin?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose RailsAdmin in their tech stack.
So we started out with a service called Adminium, it was really useful. But when we hit the table limit, we realized we were paying for something we could easily get for free. My friend Cyrus suggested RailsAdmin, so we made the switch. I like RailsAdmin because almost everything works without any configuration. It’s basically a UI for your PG db. We use it to debug issues and update content. RailsAdmin
- CRUD any data with ease
- Custom actions
- Automatic form validation
- Search and filtering
- Export data to CSV/JSON/XML
- Authentication (via Devise or other)
- Authorization (via Cancan)
- User action history (via PaperTrail)
- Supported ORMs: ActiveRecord, Mongoid