What is Raygun?
Who uses Raygun?
Why developers like Raygun?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Raygun in their tech stack.
we used raygun at talenthouse to track errors within our codebase. fairly decent tool, simple ui. even helped the raygun team track down a few issues as we were using their scala integration library. Raygun
- Error, crash and performance monitoring, in one platform
- Support for every major programming language and platform
- Minutes to set up
- Error grouping by root cause, assignment, comments and full diagnostic details
- Front end performance monitoring to identify slow page load speeds in the user's browser
- Modern Application Performance Monitoring (APM) with intelligent, automatic issue creation
- Link with GitHub, Slack, JIRA and 30+ other team workflow integrations
- See which problems were introduced (or fixed) in each deployment
- See every issue your users have encountered and solve them with ease