What is React Move?
React-move allows you to define your animations using durations, delays and ease functions. In react-motion you use spring configurations to define your animations.
React Move is an open source tool with 6.1K GitHub stars and 186 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to React Move's open source repository on GitHub
React Move Integrations
Why developers like React Move?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use React Move
Be the first to leave a pro
React Move's Features
- Built-in support for interpolating: Strings, Numbers, Colors, SVG paths, SVG transforms
- Animate HTML, SVG & React-Native
- Fine-grained control of delay, duration and easing
- Animation lifecycle events: start, interrupt, end
- Custom tweening functions
- Awesome documentation and lots of examples
- Supported in React, React-Native & React-VR
- Supports TypeScript
React Move Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to React Move?
See all alternatives
Lots of people use React as the V in MVC. Since React makes no assumptions about the rest of your technology stack, it's easy to try it out on a small feature in an existing project.
Whether you're building highly interactive web applications or you just need to add a date picker to a form control, jQuery UI is the perfect choice.
It is a library for building interactive web interfaces. It provides data-reactive components with a simple and flexible API.