What is react-state-rxjs?
It is RxJS and ImmutableJs powered nested state management for React applications inspired by @ngrx/store. It is simple, fast, reliable and no boilerplate.
react-state-rxjs is a tool in the State Management Library category of a tech stack.
react-state-rxjs is an open source tool with 10 GitHub stars and 1 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to react-state-rxjs's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses react-state-rxjs?
- Allows state nesting and injects responsible peaces to components
- Uses immutablejs / immer fast equality object comparison for high performance
- Actions can return observables, promises or simple objects
- Decouples / Hides paths to state from components
- Uses Redux like pure functions - actions to interact with state
- Uses Redux like messages for communication between not related components
- Does not use React component state
- No boilerplate
- No long paths to access nested state / store
- Easy to write unit and integration tests
- Has hooks implementation
react-state-rxjs Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to react-state-rxjs?
See all alternatives
It helps you write applications that behave consistently, run in different environments (client, server, and native), and are easy to test. t provides a great experience, such as live code editing combined with a time traveling debugger.
Vuex is a state management pattern + library for Vue.js applications. It serves as a centralized store for all the components in an application, with rules ensuring that the state can only be mutated in a predictable fashion. It also integrates with Vue's official devtools extension to provide advanced features such as zero-config time-travel debugging and state snapshot export / import.
MobX is a battle tested library that makes state management simple and scalable by transparently applying functional reactive programming (TFRP). React and MobX together are a powerful combination. React renders the application state by providing mechanisms to translate it into a tree of renderable components. MobX provides the mechanism to store and update the application state that React then uses.
An alternative side effect model for Redux apps
Redux Thunk middleware allows you to write action creators that return a function instead of an action. The thunk can be used to delay the dispatch of an action, or to dispatch only if a certain condition is met. The inner function receives the store methods dispatch and getState as parameters.