What is RealtimeBoard?
It is a visual collaboration platform to create, collaborate, and centralize communication across your company.It enables you to engage all your collocated, distributed,or remote teams across formats, tools, channels, and time zones, without the constraints of physical location, meeting space, and whiteboards.
RealtimeBoard is a tool in the Project Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses RealtimeBoard?
10 companies reportedly use RealtimeBoard in their tech stacks, including Swingvy, Infrastructure & Ops, and RentRocket.
5 developers on StackShare have stated that they use RealtimeBoard.
- Create mockups and schemes
- Write down ideas
- Leave feedback on your colleagues' input
- Use Post-it notes
- Build a whole project on one board
- Collaborate remotely
- Share the board
- Video chat
- Add files, images and documents from your computer and Google Drive
- Explore the built-in collections
- Use integrated libraries of icons
- Use wireframes and other content, which is ready to be used
- Pick a couple of hand-crafted templates
- Convert content from the board into a presentation right in RealtimeBoard using the Frames tool
RealtimeBoard Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to RealtimeBoard?
See all alternatives
Share and discuss your ideas, documents and concepts visually in one place rather than exchanging endless e-mail attachments.
Solution for visual communication. Create online flowcharts, diagrams, UML sketches, and ER models.
Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process.
It is a new Web-based note-taking app that thinks of notebooks more like canvases than legal pads. It's designed for visual people but leaves out too many features to truly satisfy them, for now.
It is a visual collaboration platform to create, collaborate, and centralize communication across your company on a single online whiteboard.