What is RealtimeBoard?
It is a visual collaboration platform to create, collaborate, and centralize communication across your company.It enables you to engage all your collocated, distributed,or remote teams across formats, tools, channels, and time zones, without the constraints of physical location, meeting space, and whiteboards.
RealtimeBoard is a tool in the Project Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses RealtimeBoard?
9 companies reportedly use RealtimeBoard in their tech stacks, including Clear Channel, Swingvy, and RentRocket.
5 developers on StackShare have stated that they use RealtimeBoard.
Why developers like RealtimeBoard?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use RealtimeBoard
Be the first to leave a pro
- Create mockups and schemes
- Write down ideas
- Leave feedback on your colleagues' input
- Use Post-it notes
- Build a whole project on one board
- Collaborate remotely
- Share the board
- Video chat
- Add files, images and documents from your computer and Google Drive
- Explore the built-in collections
- Use integrated libraries of icons
- Use wireframes and other content, which is ready to be used
- Pick a couple of hand-crafted templates
- Convert content from the board into a presentation right in RealtimeBoard using the Frames tool
RealtimeBoard Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to RealtimeBoard?
See all alternatives
Share and discuss your ideas, documents and concepts visually in one place rather than exchanging endless e-mail attachments.
Solution for visual communication. Create online flowcharts, diagrams, UML sketches, and ER models.
Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process.
Capture the knowledge that's too often lost in email inboxes and shared network drives in Confluence instead – where it's easy to find, use, and update.
Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work. From tasks and projects to conversations and dashboards, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish--and get results. Available at asana.com and on iOS & Android.