What is Redsmin?
Redsmin is an all-in-one GUI for Redis, a tightly crafted developer oriented, online real-time monitoring and administration service for Redis.
Redsmin is a tool in the Database Tools category of a tech stack.
Who uses Redsmin?
3 companies reportedly use Redsmin in their tech stacks, including Image-Charts, Yohanga, and API.
5 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Redsmin.
Why developers like Redsmin?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Redsmin
Be the first to leave a pro
- Cross-platform, works everywhere inside a browser.
- Multiple database management with direct (plain text connection), direct (TLS/SSL connection) or proxied access for local instances behind a firewall.
- Batch operation over multiple key that match a pattern (delete, rename, duplicate)
- Value editor
- Online configuration
- Real-time and historical Monitoring features
- Online terminal with auto-completion and inline-documentation
- Real-time data-visualization
Redsmin Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Redsmin?
See all alternatives
It is a modern database query and access library for Scala. It allows you to work with stored data almost as if you were using Scala collections while at the same time giving you full control over when a database access happens and which data is transferred.
Sequel Pro is a fast, easy-to-use Mac database management application for working with MySQL databases.
PostGIS is a spatial database extender for PostgreSQL object-relational database. It adds support for geographic objects allowing location queries to be run in SQL.
Open PostgreSQL Monitoring
Open PostgreSQL Monitoring is a free software designed to help you manage your PostgreSQL servers.
It lets you regain control of your database migrations with pleasure and plain sql. Solves only one problem and solves it well. It migrates your database, so you don't have to worry about it anymore.