What is Redsmin?
Redsmin is an all-in-one GUI for Redis, a tightly crafted developer oriented, online real-time monitoring and administration service for Redis.
Redsmin is a tool in the Database Tools category of a tech stack.
Who uses Redsmin?
3 companies reportedly use Redsmin in their tech stacks, including Image-Charts, API, and Yohanga.
5 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Redsmin.
- Cross-platform, works everywhere inside a browser.
- Multiple database management with direct (plain text connection), direct (TLS/SSL connection) or proxied access for local instances behind a firewall.
- Batch operation over multiple key that match a pattern (delete, rename, duplicate)
- Value editor
- Online configuration
- Real-time and historical Monitoring features
- Online terminal with auto-completion and inline-documentation
- Real-time data-visualization
Redsmin Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Redsmin?
See all alternatives
It is a modern database query and access library for Scala. It allows you to work with stored data almost as if you were using Scala collections while at the same time giving you full control over when a database access happens and which data is transferred.
It makes it easy to use data access technologies, relational and non-relational databases, map-reduce frameworks, and cloud-based data services. This is an umbrella project which contains many subprojects that are specific to a given database.
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
It is an integrated environment for managing any SQL infrastructure, from SQL Server to Azure SQL Database. It provides tools to configure, monitor, and administer instances of SQL Server and databases. Use it to deploy, monitor, and upgrade the data-tier components used by your applications, as well as build queries and scripts.
A cross-platform IDE that is aimed at DBAs and developers working with SQL databases.
Sequel Pro is a fast, easy-to-use Mac database management application for working with MySQL databases.