riko is a pure Python library for analyzing and processing streams of structured data. riko has synchronous and asynchronous APIs, supports parallel execution, and is well suited for processing RSS feeds. riko also supplies a command-line interface for executing flows, i.e., stream processors aka workflows.
- Read csv/xml/json/html files
- Create text and data based flows via modular pipes
- Parse, extract, and process RSS/Atom feeds
- Create awesome mashups, APIs, and maps
- Perform parallel processing via cpus/processors or threads