What is Sapper?
Sapper focuses on easy of use. It is alpha now and only compiled with rust nightly.
Sapper is a tool in the Microframeworks (Backend) category of a tech stack.
Sapper is an open source tool with 578 GitHub stars and 40 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Sapper's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses Sapper?
6 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Sapper.
Why developers like Sapper?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Sapper
Be the first to leave a pro
- Async, based on hyper mio branch
- Sapper supplies only basic framework
- Sapper only processes small request and response (with small request body, returning small response body) now
- Three level granularity (global, module, function handler) middleware controller and unified middleware presentation
- Typesafe abstraction, keep the same spirit with hyper
- For easy using, will supply some convenient macros to help write business logic
- Global object cross requests
Sapper Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Sapper?
See all alternatives
Express is a minimal and flexible node.js web application framework, providing a robust set of features for building single and multi-page, and hybrid web applications.
Flask is intended for getting started very quickly and was developed with best intentions in mind.
Django REST framework
It is a powerful and flexible toolkit that makes it easy to build Web APIs.
Sinatra is a DSL for quickly creating web applications in Ruby with minimal effort.
hapi is a simple to use configuration-centric framework with built-in support for input validation, caching, authentication, and other essential facilities for building web applications and services.