What is ScaleGrid?
ScaleGrid is a fully managed Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS) solution for MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, and PostgreSQL on AWS, Azure, DigitalOcean, VMware and OpenStack. Automate your database operations in the cloud so you can get back to product.
ScaleGrid is a tool in the MongoDB Hosting category of a tech stack.
Who uses ScaleGrid?
5 developers on StackShare have stated that they use ScaleGrid.
Node.js, Docker, Slack, MySQL, and WordPress are some of the popular tools that integrate with ScaleGrid. Here's a list of all 23 tools that integrate with ScaleGrid.
- Bring your own cloud
- Dedicated servers
- High availability
- AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) support
- Azure Virtual Network (VNET) support
- Shard support
- Custom replica set configurations
- SSH access to the underlying machine
- Cross-data center configurations
- Slow query analysis
- Monitoring console with OS and database metrics
- Custom alerts
- Multiple database version support
- Scheduled and on-demand backups
- One-click restores
- Monthly reports
- EC2 EBS provisioned IOPS
- EC2 local SSD
- WiredTiger storage engine
- Disk compression
- Encryption at rest
- Customizable RAM, disk size and instance type
- Dynamic and automatic scaling
- Free 24/7 support, Log rotations
- OS patching
- Free upgrades
- Performance debugging
- Reserved Instances support
- Security Group support
- High-performance clusters
- Web-based shell management
- Unlimited databases
ScaleGrid Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to ScaleGrid?
See all alternatives
Atlas is one foundation to manage and provide visibility to your servers, containers, VMs, configuration management, service discovery, and additional operations services.
MongoDB Atlas is a global cloud database service built and run by the team behind MongoDB. Enjoy the flexibility and scalability of a document database, with the ease and automation of a fully managed service on your preferred cloud.
mLab is the largest cloud MongoDB service in the world, hosting over a half million deployments on AWS, Azure, and Google.
Compose makes it easy to spin up multiple open source databases with just one click. Deploy MongoDB for production, take Redis out for a performance test drive, or spin up RethinkDB in development before rolling it out to production.
Fast, scalable, and reliably-managed Mongo DB, Redis, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, CockroachDB and TimescaleDB. An easy to use DBaaS (database as a service) platform on private or public cloud. Complete DB Management & Administration.