What is ScriptRock?
ScriptRock helps you scan, compare and control configurations and changes in the datacenter or the cloud.
ScriptRock is a tool in the Server Configuration and Automation category of a tech stack.
- End To End Visibility - Get visibility of your environment at the push of a button
- Comparisons In Context - Quickly identify differences across machines to pinpoint drift
- Easy To Use - Change the way you manage configurations and change
- Actionable Intelligence - Convert discovered configurations into automations
- Integration - APIs to integrate with continuous delivery, deployment and automation tools
ScriptRock Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to ScriptRock?
See all alternatives
Ansible is an IT automation tool. It can configure systems, deploy software, and orchestrate more advanced IT tasks such as continuous deployments or zero downtime rolling updates. Ansible’s goals are foremost those of simplicity and maximum ease of use.
With Terraform, you describe your complete infrastructure as code, even as it spans multiple service providers. Your servers may come from AWS, your DNS may come from CloudFlare, and your database may come from Heroku. Terraform will build all these resources across all these providers in parallel.
Chef enables you to manage and scale cloud infrastructure with no downtime or interruptions. Freely move applications and configurations from one cloud to another. Chef is integrated with all major cloud providers including Amazon EC2, VMWare, IBM Smartcloud, Rackspace, OpenStack, Windows Azure, HP Cloud, Google Compute Engine, Joyent Cloud and others.
Capistrano is a remote server automation tool. It supports the scripting and execution of arbitrary tasks, and includes a set of sane-default deployment workflows.
Puppet is an automated administrative engine for your Linux, Unix, and Windows systems and performs administrative tasks (such as adding users, installing packages, and updating server configurations) based on a centralized specification.