What is Searchify?
Easily add custom full-text search, without the cost or complexity of managing search servers
Searchify is a tool in the Search as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses Searchify?
Why developers like Searchify?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Searchify
- Powerful hosted search, with a simple API
- True real-time updates are immediately searchable
- Location-aware geo search - sort & filter by distance
- Faceted search for easy end-user navigation
- Custom scoring & sorting functions
- Snippets & highlighting for professional-looking results
- Scalable from small projects to millions of documents
- Easier than Solr/Lucene and Sphinx
- Client libraries in Ruby, Python, Java, PHP, & more
- Searchify is a drop-in replacement for IndexTank
Searchify Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Searchify?
See all alternatives
Our mission is to make you a search expert. Push data to our API to make it searchable in real time. Build your dream front end with one of our web or mobile UI libraries. Tune relevance and get analytics right from your dashboard.
Elasticsearch is a distributed, RESTful search and analytics engine capable of storing data and searching it in near real time. Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats and Logstash are the Elastic Stack (sometimes called the ELK Stack).
Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Amazon Elasticsearch Service is a fully managed service that makes it easy for you to deploy, secure, and operate Elasticsearch at scale with zero down time.
Swiftype is the easiest way to add great search to your website or mobile application.
Amazon CloudSearch enables you to search large collections of data such as web pages, document files, forum posts, or product information. With a few clicks in the AWS Management Console, you can create a search domain, upload the data you want to make searchable to Amazon CloudSearch, and the search service automatically provisions the required technology resources and deploys a highly tuned search index.