What is SeeVolution?
SeeVolution’s click heatmaps show you every mouse click (and every touch on a mobile phone or tablet). Whether it’s an image, text, or link you will see exactly what your visitors are interacting with.
SeeVolution is a tool in the Heatmap Analytics category of a tech stack.
Why developers like SeeVolution?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use SeeVolution
Be the first to leave a pro
- Click Heatmaps- Our Click Heatmaps let you see exactly what is being clicked on, and more importantly what isn't, so you can make informed decisions to optimize your site and maximize conversion.
- Mouse Move Heatmaps- Our Mouse Move Heatmaps will provide you with a clear view of what content your visitors are paying attention to.
- Scroll Heatmaps- Our Scroll Heatmaps show you exactly how far your visitors scroll, allowing you to move and rearrange elements of the page to take advantage of visitor behavior.
- Real Time Analytics- SeeVolution’s real-time site and page analytics provide you with an up to the minute view of your site’s user activity and referring sources.
SeeVolution Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to SeeVolution?
See all alternatives
Crazy Egg gives you the competitive advantage to improve your website in a heartbeat without the high costs.
See how visitors are really using your website, collect user feedback and turn more visitors into customers.
ClickTale tracks every mouse move, click and scroll, creating playable videos of customers’ entire browsing sessions as well as powerful visual heatmaps and behavioral reports that perfectly complement traditional web analytics. As a fully hosted subscription service, ClickTale is cost-effective and quick to set up.
Mouseflow records videos of your site visitors and generates heatmaps highlighting areas users are clicking, scrolling and ignoring. Immerse yourself in their behavior to maximize conversions and customer satisfaction.
Appsee is the leader in qualitative mobile app analytics, utilizing user session recordings and touch heatmaps to uncover UI & UX issues, and achieve ambitious app KPIs.
- No public GitHub repository available -