Why people like
Sprint.ly is an innovative new way to manage products.
- Create items via email- Forward bug reports and feature requests directly to your backlog via email. We'll even import the attachments!
- Daily digests- Automated daily reports of what your team has been working on over the past 24 hours.
- Real-time activity feeds- Watch what your team is working on in real-time with our advanced activity feeds with productivity analytics.
- Real-time notifications- Updates are sent out via email and small popup notifications on the website in real-time as your team works.
- Send updates to your chatroom- Seemlessly send updates from Sprint.ly to Campfire, HipChat, and many others!
- Reply to comments via email- No need to leave the comfort of Gmail to collaborate with your team. Simply reply to comments via email.
- Mention teammates in comments- Mention your teammates by @name in a comment and Sprint.ly will alert them via email.
- Velocity & team load- Our innovative Timelines visualization lets you quickly track velocity on a per-project basis and find out who's overloaded.
- Flexible organization- Track projects, milestones, sprints, components, and other initiatives with our simple, but powerful tagging system.
- Sub-items on stories- Break stories up into mutliple tasks which you can assign to your teammates to collaborate on specific parts of each story.
- Powerful search- Every view of your project can be sliced and diced to expose data about your project you didn't know you had.
- Git, SVN, & Mercurial support- Comment on tickets, close tickets, and reopen tickets all from the comfort of your commit messages.
- Pull request integration- Tickets referenced in GitHub pull requests are marked as closed automatically when the pull request is merged.
- Git pre-commit hooks- Git hooks + Sprint.ly API = Win. Never forget to reference a Sprint.ly ticket again with our fancy pre-commit hook.
- Read/Write API- Want to integrate with other services or display metrics on the big board? Our full featured read/write API will let you do it all.
- Keyboard shortcuts