Acunote vs Mingle: What are the differences?
Developers describe Acunote as "Project Management and Scrum Software". Acunote is an agile project management tool and Scrum software. Companies from 1 to 100,000 people use it to manage software development, IT project management, and as an online project management software for the whole company. On the other hand, Mingle is detailed as "Project management tool that enables companies of all sizes to implement and scale agile practices". Mingle is an online project management tool brought to you by ThoughtWorks. It enables companies of all sizes to successfully implement -- and scale -- agile practices, from startups to large enterprises.
Acunote and Mingle can be categorized as "Agile Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Acunote are:
- Projects- You use projects to split the work between multiple teams or departments.
- Sprints- A sprint will contain list of tasks that you expect to finish in this time.
- Backlog- Backlog is like a sprint, except it doesn't have dates, so it's always in the future. When you are ready to work on some tasks in Backlog you move them to the next sprint.
On the other hand, Mingle provides the following key features:
- Flexible templates let your team tailor its workflow—use Kanban, Scrum, Agile or something in between
- In-app chat function makes communication convenient and efficient
- Shared card wall make everyone’s work visible