Acunote vs Scrumpy: What are the differences?
What is Acunote? Project Management and Scrum Software. Acunote is an agile project management tool and Scrum software. Companies from 1 to 100,000 people use it to manage software development, IT project management, and as an online project management software for the whole company.
What is Scrumpy? Simple, beautiful and agile project management software. Designed for agile teams who manage multiple projects. We want you to stay focused on the important things.
Acunote and Scrumpy can be primarily classified as "Agile Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Acunote are:
- Projects- You use projects to split the work between multiple teams or departments.
- Sprints- A sprint will contain list of tasks that you expect to finish in this time.
- Backlog- Backlog is like a sprint, except it doesn't have dates, so it's always in the future. When you are ready to work on some tasks in Backlog you move them to the next sprint.
On the other hand, Scrumpy provides the following key features:
- A Place For Every Idea - Add stories to your backlog, when ideas come up. Group them in epics and estimate complexity with story points
- Follow The Progress - Get cross-project visibility into what's going on. Watch the live progress, see if you are still on track
- Learn More About Your Team - We help you analyze your previous sprints and predict when you will achieve Backlog Zero.